Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Time to get Fired Up!

It's time to get Fired Up! The Disney Princess 1/2  is just 4 days away! And I am super excited...I really am...except I am honestly just blah... I don't know what it is - if it is just the demand of my schedule and the kids or maybe that my friend is due to arrive soon. I don't know, but I don't like it! Everything is annoying me!

TUESDAY Workout = 5K run around neighborhood at 9:30 PM.

Yes - PM. I never run at night, but my days have just been crazy lately and my energy for getting my butt out of bed at 5AM has been non-existent.

This too shall pass.

Here's the plan:

TONIGHT: at least 6 mile run in neighborhood
TMW AM: Body Pump at the Y + 1 mile run
Friday: 2 mile run
Saturday: 2 mile run

SUNDAY: RACE DAY!!!

On a high note - I TOTALLY scored at DSW yesterday.
5 pairs of shoes for $179.
I used multiple coupons and $60 in rewards dollars.
Oh yes and that 6 pairs..one pair was a gorgeous pair of new Brooks!!!
YAY for ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment