Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Excited! First 1/2 post SF!

Actually I am SUPER excited for the Princess 1/2!!!

This is my second 1/2 marathon. My first was the Epcot Wine & Dine 2011 last October. It was amazing! I was pleased with my time, but hope to break that PR of 2:13:50.

My only regret is not getting in enough LONG runs...this is really a challenge for me and something I hope to change in the months between now and the Wine & Dine.

Hold up!!!

I do have a valid excuse ...which I tend to keep forgetting when I am moaning and groaning about not having enough long runs.

I had a stress fracture people!! Diagnosed November ,1 2011. I wasn't able to start running again until January and I had to take it very very very slow.

So here I am, end of February...I should be CELEBRATING that I can even run!!! not complaining about not having enough long runs. It just gets better from here baby!!! I'll keep taking it as I can and be thankful I can run! Yay! I feel better now...much better, in fact.

No comments:

Post a Comment