Thursday, February 23, 2012

Missed my first 1 mile

So I have my 30 day challenge of running no less than 1 mile every single day for 30 days. On some days (regular off days) that means 1 mile while on other days it means 6 or 7 or whatever is on my plan for the day. 

I didn't run yesterday.
I didn't even realize it last night. 
I had planned a morning run, but overslept. 
Then I figured, OK, np, I'll run tonight when HUSBAND gets home.
Well, HUSBAND got home and I had totally forgot that I needed to get in my 1 mile because I had missed it in the morning. It was also raining outside, so maybe my mind just wasn't there.

Anyways, when I woke up this morning, late again, and unable to get a quick run in...I also realized that I completely missed yesterday. 
I was really mad at myself and couldn't believe that I had forgotten!
I struggled with it all morning.
But you know what...I have been hitting it everyday for the last two weeks and I am proud of myself. I am going to let this little slip up go...I will lace up my sneakers tonight and run run run - because that it what I like to do and just because I missed a day of my challenge doesn't mean I have to beat myself up!


No comments:

Post a Comment