Friday, February 24, 2012

Tapering

1 mile last night
Tonightt 1-4 depending on how I am feeling
Saturday 1-2 
Yes, I am in full taper mode
Sunday Princess 1/2

Picked up my race packet at the expo today. 
I had to go to runner relations to submit my proof pf time and to change my name, as they had made an error when they registered me.
I don't know how I managed this but I did...I had my corral changed - I'm in corral B
But I FORGOT to have them change my name! 
And the worst thing is...I didn't even realize that I forgot until hours later after I was back at work.
Oh well...at least I know how to find my results! But jeesh!
I'm not going to make an extra trip out there tomorrow just to have them swap a V for an R.
At least the mistake is in my last name and no my first so my bib is still correct!

I am on a Pre -half -marathon high! I am super excited and ready to sign up for my next race!
There is the Clearwater IronGirl 1/2 on April 22. 
I'd register for it right now if I could be more sure of HUSBAND'S schedule.


No comments:

Post a Comment