Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Oh how I love DSW

Back into the swing of things...back to work after a long weekend.

WORKOUTS
SUNDAY - 2.2 miles (QB Trail) with FIRECRACKER on his bike and L'ilChubbyMan in the stroller. Not posting the time because what's the point - I'm painfully slow pushing the jogger.

MONDAY - 2.2 miles (QB Trail) with L'ilChubbyMan in the jogging stroller...FIRECRACKER was at school (play day) hanging with his buds.

TUESDAY - That's today and I am going to go a longer run tonight once HUSBAND gets home....it will be a late run -probably 9pm - but I want to get in the longer run today instead of only 1-2 miles. It's going to be a full day and evening. Work...busy busy busy...then home, feed the little men, hopefully squeeze baths in before heading out the door to a scout trip to tour the police station. Then home, get the little men into bed, and as soon as HUSBAND gets home, head out the door for my RUN!!! So looking forward to it and to boot - I have some new tunes loaded onto my iPod.

During lunch today I'm actually heading out on errands -
I MUST get to the bank....
but I also have coupons for DSW ...
oh yes...
I get to indulge my shoe fetish....
and also get some new sneaks!
I have $60 in rewards checks!
Do I rock or what!!!
Also a coupon for $ off purchase....
I LOVE DSW

No comments:

Post a Comment