Thursday, February 16, 2012

HUNGRY


Workout: Body Pump & Run 1 mile

OMG – sometimes I am so hungry. I mean like HUNGRY hungry. By 8:00AM. I start thinking I MUST eat or I will starve! My DearSweetBoss knows this about me and she tells me I scare her sometimes! LOL. I’ve been known to eat my lunch at 10:30AM…and then again at 3:30 I am almost foaming at the mouth. So anyhow, it’s 8:47 and I just finished eating 3 boiled eggs. I’m still hungry. So I’m having a V8 which, by the way, tastes ridiculously good as I’ve been craving one for a few days.

I was up and out of bed at 5 and out the door by 5:15. Body Pump class this morning followed by a 1 mile run. I’ve been go go go ever since. Body Pump was good. I’m really enjoying incorporating the strength workouts into my routine again. I am feeling STRONG again! For a while there I wasn’t feeling so strong…and it was making me feel old. Which I am, but I don’t usually FEEL that way! And that was an issue.

I’m actually really rested this AM. L’ilChubbyMan sleep through the night until 3:30AM!!! YAY!!! That NEVER happens. What a treat!

Happy Thursday all! Happy hour for me today – I can taste my beautiful glass of Cab already!

No comments:

Post a Comment