Thursday, March 1, 2012

Since the Princess 1/2 on Sunday morning, I have been on a race high! I wish I had a race to sign up for this weekend, but 1 - there isn't anything close and 2 - HUSBAND is working all weekend so it's just me and the kids.

Workouts since Sunday:
  • Monday - Easy 2 mile run
  • Tuesday - 3 miles
  • Wednesday - 3 miles

All the above were done in the evening...9pm or later - which I HATE to do because I am therefore up later and getting up in the morning has been ROUGH! So today was a great relief 

  • Thursday (today) - 5:30AM Body Pump class + I still need to get my run in tonight.
  • Friday planned - run & swim

So the Tri training is beginning. I'm not super excited about the tri training this time around because I am enjoying my running so much. So I am going to keep on training for my running events and sign up for as many as I can.  On the schedule right now are:

  1. Winter Park 2 mile + 10k - doing both for the distance dare - 3/24
  2. Clearwater Irongirl 1/2 - 4/22
  3. Run for God 5K - 4/7

I've been in a crappy mood all day and am so ready for the work week to end. I might even take the day off tomorrow. I have so much to do around the house its freaking me out! I can't stand it when my house is a mess and since the HUSBAND has been working for 3 weeks straight - no days off - (I know...that's rough, but I'm complaining here :) )  I am behind on everything and can't get anything done because I am so busy with the kids.

I'm also in a crappy mood because HUSBAND is acting like an ass because he is over tired. I should be more sympathetic, but honestly, being tired really isn't justification for being an ass. Is it? I think NOT.

Anyways, looking forward to my run tonight and then hopefully going to be early!

No comments:

Post a Comment