Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Yesterday I got in a 2 mile run - although it was a little broken up. Monday was actually a day OFF so I am cool with this, but I did at least get out for a run since as part of my 30 day challenge I am running no less than ONE mile EVERY SINGLE DAY. 

Anywho...got home from work with both little men in tow. Set off with L'ilChubbyMan in the jogging stroller and Firecracker on his bike. Ran down to Publix (about 1 mile) and made a pit stop for Valentine Cheesecake for HUSBAND and some strawberries to send in to school for Firecracker's V-day party. L'ilChubbyMan enjoyed the ride immensely and when he wasn't too busy eating his socks, he was completely fixated on Firecracker making poor me run faster by speeding ahead. Can't wait to get Firecracker running MORE.

Today I went to SPIN and planned on running my 1 mile immediately following, but forgot to bring my sneakers with me and my bike shoes just don't cut it on the treadmill. Yep...not always thinking at 5AM, what can I say. Brought my running clothes and sneaker into the office with me and plan on getting my 1 mile in here at work, a bit later.

No comments:

Post a Comment